Red Yeast Rice Extract | 1200 Mg Per Serving | Heart Healthy Vegetarian Formula | 120 Veggie Caps by Solgar
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS | Free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners, Preservatives and color.
- FULL 1200 MG PER SERVING | Red Yeast Rice Powder (Monascus purpureus) per serving of 2 capsules, 120 capsules - Equals a 1 to 2 month supply
- NATURALLY DERIVED | Red Yeast rice powder derived from Chinese botanical Monascus purpureus
- SUPER HEART HEALTHY | Supports Cardiovascular and Immune health
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | in an FDA Certified facility utilizing GMP practices for Guaranteed Purity & Potency. Red Yeast Rice Extract | 1200 Mg Per Serving | Heart Healthy Vegetarian Formula | 120 Veggie Caps by Solgar
Derived from the Chinese botanical Monascus Purpureus, Red Yeast Rice has been a staple food of the traditional Chinese diet for centuries. Studies suggest that the active chemicals in red rice yeast act in the same way as conventional statin medicines for cardiovascular health, helping to reducing the amount of LDL and triglycerides found in the bloodstream.* As a result, many health care professionals now recommend red rice yeast for heart health to patients who cannot take statin medicines.*
Our red rice yeast supplements don’t contain sodium and sugar, which isn't ideal for those concerned about cardiovascular health.
Our red rice yeast supplement is Free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners, Preservatives and color, so that even people with digestive issues can benefit from our red rice yeast capsules. It does however contain Soy.
Valued for it numerous health benefits, Red Yeast Rice dietary supplement can be a terrific addition to your diet!!
WHAT IS RED YEAST RICE?
Rice has been a staple of Asian diets for centuries, and in many parts of the world, rice is fermented to use as a condiment in dishes. One method of fermenting rice involves combining rice with Monascus purpureus yeast. This produces a substance called red yeast, which has been used as a traditional remedy in China since ancient times.
There are a few amazing ingredients in red yeast that are believed to support cardiovascular health. These ingredients include:
Monounsaturated fatty acids (usually considered the ‘good’ kind of fat)
Monacolins (particularly monacolin K)
Sterols (awesome plant substances that help to control cholesterol)
Isoflavones (which are powerful antioxidants)